skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, February 13, 2006
I'm trying to start a blog. I think it will help me to journal about the kids, and show off their latest pics. Here is a picture that Echo took of me this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
▼
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
▼
February
(2)
It was a rainy and cold weekend. On Saturday we st...
I'm trying to start a blog. I think it will help m...
No comments:
Post a Comment