skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Here are a couple of my favorite recent pictures of the girls. I am trying to keep my camera with me all of the time and really trying to capture some classic childhood moments. Check back everyday and I'll try to post a new picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
▼
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(6)
I didn't take any pictures today, but the girls go...
I've been pretty stressed out and excited with all...
Here is my brand new 3 year old!!
Just a quick post of Echo with Jen from their visi...
I thought I would post one more of Sadie. This was...
Here are a couple of my favorite recent pictures o...
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment