skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I wanted to use this blog to also remember some of the silly things the kids say. Here are a couple of Sadie words:
kitchen robe for apron
swim glasses for goggles
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
▼
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(10)
It's me!
From tonight...
I wanted to use this blog to also remember some of...
No title
Wounded! I think most of you have heard about Sadi...
I just showed Jason the blog and he said that I pr...
And finally some of Sadie hamming it up. This kid ...
And here she is first thing in the morning opening...
And this is what she did when I told her to give m...
Here are 6 pictures of my 6 year old.
►
April
(6)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment