skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I am busy at work proofing session from last week, and I thought I would share just one more. Hope this makes you smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
▼
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(17)
▼
September
(13)
I got lost on my way to this session, and I was a ...
I've updated "Owen Grows" on my website.www.genpho...
I could take pictures of her all day--even if this...
I got to photograph a sweet little guy today that ...
Got to enjoy those last days of summer.
I've got a newborn in the house! Name: Bacon Snowb...
I am busy at work proofing session from last week,...
I ended my week photographing a family with three ...
I got to work with the sweetest little two year ol...
As I am downloading images from tonight's session ...
I had another fun session today with a family that...
I felt a little rusty on my first session back wit...
Ah, the last days of summer. I am going through my...
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment