skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Isn't she sweet? This little cutie gave me a run for my money as she darted about, but I got her to sit still a few times! I just love how she she is grabbing her toes in the Fall picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
▼
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
▼
October
(17)
And as promised here is the cute baby!
And finally, more images from a crazy session wher...
4 kids 5 and under!!! And they were so good, even ...
These kids live in such a fun place to grow up fil...
This is Jordan Lake, a favorite hangout when we li...
Here is the last of my NC sessions. For this sessi...
This is the second time I've gotten to photograph ...
Isn't she sweet? This little cutie gave me a run f...
I am still getting through my NC sessions. These i...
Here are a couple of other cuties from NC.
I've got a new website!!! I'll miss my old site de...
I got to hang out on the campus of UNC with a coup...
Proofing images is going a bit slower than I had h...
Whew! I just got back last night from NC where I g...
Okay, it is really killing me that I don't have ti...
As you all know, I am mostly a Black and White gal...
Some more images of Sir Francis Bacon Snowball our...
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment