skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 26, 2007
Ahhh...what a truely sweet baby this little girl was. She was in town visiting grandma and family and let me come over to do some family pics while the turkey was cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
▼
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(17)
I am busy preparing prints, making deliveries and ...
A few more fun ones from cutting down the tree.
Ahhh...what a truely sweet baby this little girl w...
We have a tradition of chopping down a tree the da...
Happy Thanksgiving. We had a blast making a feast ...
So last night I watched this really funny document...
Winter has arrived here in Central New York! Thank...
What a difference a year makes. These two are all ...
A little bit serious and a little bit silly is how...
Check out Sadie's new scar. She somehow bit her t...
I wouldn't call these boys easy to photograph, but...
Jason has been singing lullaby's to the girls at n...
9 kids--2 of which had been running a fever. It co...
I've been told by some family members that I haven...
I love repeat families. It is so much fun to see h...
Don't you just love the curls on this three year o...
This little girl didn't stay still for long, and w...
►
October
(17)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment