skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 28, 2008
I've pulled out all of the snapshots from sadie's 5th birthday and put them into a little slideshow. I can't figure out how to show it here so you will have to view it here:
http://www.genphotos.com/sadie
Next up: Echo turns 8!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign up for my newsletter to hear the latest news and to get tips on photography
Welcome
This blog is a place for me to share some images from recent sessions, or to just share some of my own personal work.
My website
http://www.genphotos.com
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(2)
I've pulled out all of the snapshots from sadie's ...
I hope this is the last bit of snow we see here in...
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(130)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2006
(69)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment